Every truck accident is different, but many accidents have similar causes. At the Daly & Campbell Law Firm, attorneys Brendan Daly and Reese Campbell understand that negligence is the most common cause of truck accidents.
Our lawyers help people injured in truck accidents obtain full compensation for their injuries, pain and suffering, property damage, medical and rehabilitation costs, and other accident-related damages.
How Truck Accidents Can Happen
When it comes to truck accidents, negligence can take many forms, including:
- Driver fatigue
- Lack of safety equipment
- Failure to follow safety regulations
- Improper inspection, maintenance and repair
- Drunk or drug-impaired driving
- Lack of training or licensing
- Overweight trucks
- Unbalanced loads
- Failure to secure the load
- Improper loading
- Failure to take required sleep and rest breaks
- Overly aggressive schedules
- Driving in bad weather conditions
- Inadequate surveillance (not watching the road)
- Failure to comply with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations
Whether you were injured in a jackknife accident, a rollover, an underride, rear-end, head-on or any other type of accident involving a large truck, it is important to discuss your legal rights with a lawyer experienced in truck accident claims.
It costs you nothing to find out if we can help. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your case and advise you of your legal options. If you choose us as your legal representative, you will pay nothing upfront and nothing out of pocket. Our fees come as a percentage of whatever compensation we win for you.
Contact the Houston Truck Accident Injury Lawyers
To arrange a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, please?contact?Daly & Campbell Law Firm by e-mail or call. From our office in Houston, we represent clients in southeast Texas, throughout the state and nationwide.